Wednesday 12 March was Simret Wolbgeber and the children sent out from Ulsteinvik to France. Where was the government did not live in the family was so great. Thus, the 9 overnight at the airport in a whole week .
In summer came Simret Wolbgeber Ulstein together with their children . The minimum BORNET was born in Sunnmøre. The woman is so-called Dublin because she was first registered fingerprint in France before coming to Norway. Wednesday last week was the family names from Ulstein and the following day on a plane to France. But there was no ready to welcome families with small children . For eight days they have to sleep on the chairs at the airport Charles de Gaulle.
Four months old baby
– To sit as many days at an airport with eight children , is inhuman . It is outrageous , however , says Ranveig Kaldhol , deacon of Ulstein.
The youngest child is four months old days . During the second is 2.6 , 8,10,12 , 14 and 15 years. Her husband should be imprisoned in his home country, after the deacon has been informed .
Kaldhol trying now to help the family from Eritrea , which she has had much contact with the children’s choir and parish work in recent months.
Are too many
– They ask for help at the airport, but get told that Norway had not stated that there was so many , says Kaldhol.
She is critical that such is not cleared in advance and think it is wrong to send a åttebarnsmor out of the country if it is not laid a plan for every family should live . She understands that the law must be followed and that the woman is not entitled to stay in Norway.
– People who are sent out must have a worthy reception of the country they come to , and a roof over his head , says the deacon .
Getting food from the Red Cross
Kaldhol is in regular contact with the Red Cross , and know that they have given the family food. She also discussed with the family every day .
– They have not done anything wrong . They have tried to come away from a country in chaos , says deacon . .
The bishop responds
Also bishop of Møre , Ingeborg Midttømme , engages in the case. She think it’s strange that the Norwegian authorities do not ensure how a family with children they send out, the host received .
– It is unworthy to sit on an airport with an infant and seven other children day in and day out , says Midttømme .
She believes that Norway has a responsibility in this matter , as they will ensure the quality of the situation before they send the asylum seeker back to the first country . The bishop believes that there should be a difference between the return of a lonely person and a family of eight.
Sent back to Norway
Midttømme expect the Norwegian authorities make contact with France to find a solution .
– If they can not accommodate the family , women and children being sent back to Norway until things are clarified. There is nothing in the way that Norway can choose to process her application , even if it was first registered in France , says Midttømme.
She believes the government must take the Dublin II up to the new debate.
– France ’s responsibility
Police say Immigration Service confirms that they have deported and handed over to a family of nine persons to the French authorities and that the family was accepted by France .
– This means that the en France is in charge of the family after the chores French authorities are bound by the Dublin cooperation , says deputy director Geir Bang Danielsen .
He says that the Dublin II regulates, among other things, what countries within the Schengen agreement which is responsible for processing a person ’s application for asylum.
– The aim is to ensure that an asylum seeker get his application processed . At the same time ensure that no one travels from country to country and apply for asylum in several Schengen countries , he says.